Thursday, October 3, 2019

TAM and MCS 12 Wheelers Arrive.

The latest offering in Eureka's 12 wheeler series, the TAM sleeper car and MCS sitting car was delivered to the Eureka offices on Friday  the 27th of September.

Distribution commenced immediately and as at today's date 85% of orders have been dispatched. The remaining 15% will be forwarded in the coming week after the Homebush exhibition. 

Anyone who has not recieved their order by Friday the 11th of October please contact the Eureka office.

The carriage numbers that were ultimately delivered varied slightly from those originally announced. As delivered  they are as follows:

In Indian Red

TAM 1828 (Navy Dressing Roof)
TAM 848 (Weathered Grey Roof)
TAM 1925 (Weathered Grey Roof)
MCS 599 (Weathered Grey Roof)
MCS 796 (Weathered Grey Roof)

In Candy

TAM 701 (Weathered Grey Roof)
TAM 710 (Weathered Grey Roof)
MCS 599 (Weathered Grey Roof)
MCS 796 (Weathered Grey Roof)

The above items will be available at the Eureka Models stand at the AMRA Exhibition over the October long weekend. or from the Eureka offices and Eureka Models stockists.